Hampshire Libraries offer a range of free online services; however, awareness and usage was relatively low compared to borrower and membership level numbers.
Key project information
- We were asked to design a digital campaign to raise awareness of the libraries’ online service
- A key objective of the campaign was to raise awareness of the Zinio app and increase e-Magazine downloads
How we assisted
We delivered a digitally-focused, integrated campaign to encourage people to interact with the library – with a focus on e-Magazine downloads. The seven-week campaign used a mix of targeted Facebook and Programmatic advertising alongside a small number of outdoor advertising sites close to key library locations.
- e-Magazine downloads over the seven-week campaign totaled 15,502, an increase of 162%
- 6,195 people joined Hampshire Libraries, 787 more members than the same period in 2015 (15% increase)
- In one week, the increase in library membership was 39% above the same period last year
- The average figures for online registrations increased from 67 before the campaign to 270 during the campaign – a 302% increase